We’re less than two weeks before Affiliate Summit East 2018 and the OPTIZMO team is gearing up for a great event in New York. We’ve been attending Affiliate Summit events for years (some of out team members can trace their first show back to 2006 or earlier) so we thought we would provide some tips to get the most out of the event.
- Pick up your badge from registration on Saturday afternoon/evening (Sat 12-8pm). The Affiliate Summit team does a great job of moving attendees through the badge pickup process quickly on Sunday morning, but you can avoid the lines entirely by stopping by registration on Saturday.
- Download the ASE 2018 Mobile App (Apple and Android App Stores). The app has info on the agenda and sessions, as well as a list of attendees and some messaging functionality. It’s a great way to see all the registered attendees and find out if someone you already want to meet will be at the event.
- The Meet Market on Sunday provides a great way to meet with tons of companies in a short period of time. It is a tabletop setup with a large number of exhibitors. Expect the room to be fairly packed for at least the first couple of hours after it opens on Sunday afternoon.
- If this is your first time at an Affiliate Summit, take advantage of the newcomer program, with events specifically for first-timers. You can find more info at the ASE 2018 website.
- Plan for a hectic event. The agenda is always full during Affiliate Summit. From educational sessions and demos to networking opportunities and after-hours parties, you can easily fill up your schedule from morning to night. But, be sure to plan a bit of downtime here and there, so you can power through the entire three days.
For more info about ASE 2018, you can download the official event guide here.
If you’re headed to New York, let’s meet! Click on the links below to set time on the schedule with one of our team members.
See you in New York!